- 1 bottle Bloody Mary mix (recommended: Chesapeake Bay)
- Vodka, to taste (recommended: Absolut)
- Crab seasoning, to taste (recommended: Old Bay)
- 12 Eastern Shore seaside salt oysters
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
Special equipment: shot glasses, oyster knife
In a large pitcher, combine the Bloody Mary mix with vodka, to taste. Refrigerate until chilled.
Fill a small bowl with crab seasoning, fill the other with water. Dip the rim of the shot glasses into the water first and then into the seasoning to coat. Pour the Bloody Mary/vodka mixture into the glasses until about half full. Shuck one oyster directly into each shot glass. Garnish with a lemon wedge and shoot the concoction. Enjoy!
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.