- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed and cut into 4 pieces each
- 3 large scallops, foot removed, cut into 4 pieces each
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 cups prepared chili sauce with beans
- 2 pieces fried fish, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar/mozzarella cheese mix
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Melt butter, then add shrimp, scallops, onions, peppers and tomatoes. Stir in chili sauce with beans and bring to a simmer. Stir in fried fish. Place rice in an ovenproof baking dish, add seafood mixture and top with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 to 10 minutes.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.