- 2 tablespoons butter
- 9 shrimp (21 to 25 count or medium-size), peeled, de-veined, and cleaned
- 1/2 Florida lobster tail (about 6 ounces), chopped
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons Chablis wine
- 4 ounces Key Lime Mix, recipe follows
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add shrimp and lobster and saute until the shrimp turns pink, about 2 to 3 minutes (be careful not to overcook). Add the mushrooms and scallions, and saute until just tender, about 2 minutes. Add the Chablis and Key Lime Mix and continue cooking until Key Lime Mix melts and is thoroughly mixed throughout the seafood. Serve over rice.
Key Lime Mix:
- 8 ounces garlic spread (2 sticks of butter mixed with 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh Key lime juice
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients together.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.