- 1 quart ketchup (recommended: Heinz Tomato Ketchup)
- 2 1/4 cups orange marmalade
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (recommended: Heinz Worcestershire Sauce)
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (recommended: Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 3 teaspoons ancho chili powder
Combine all ingredients in a 3-quart or larger saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Use to baste ribs, chicken, or pork during the last 10 minutes of cooking. Serve as a dipping sauce with wings, fried shrimp, or chicken tenders. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and reheat before serving, if desired.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.