- 8 ounces ground or finely chopped country ham
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 pinches dry mustard powder
- 8 ounces unsalted Virginia peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 maraschino cherry half
- Assorted crackers, for serving
In a large bowl, combine ground ham, cream cheese, hot sauce and mustard until well blended. Roll into a ball and then roll in chopped peanuts. Garnish with cherry on top of ball. Serve on cheeseboard with crackers.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.