- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cayenne
- 5 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon onion powder
- 6 tablespoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 50 chicken wings (with tips removed and split at center joint)
Combine all dry ingredients in medium bowl. Rinse chicken thoroughly. Place 1/3 of chicken in a large bowl and spread dry mixture liberally over chicken and mix with hands until chicken is completely coated. Repeat same process with the next 2/3 of chicken. Make sure you do 1/3 at a time and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Place chicken on middle rack of grill on low heat and cook until crispy, turning as needed, combine with sauce for dipping at your preference.