- 5 avocados, skinned and pitted
- 1 Roma tomato, cut in small dice
- 1/2 red onion, cut in small dice
- 1/2 jalapeno, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 shakes your favorite hot sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Mash the avocados and mix in all of the other ingredients.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.