- 1 lb. Bob Evans Zesty Hot Sausage Roll
- 1 can (16 oz.) baked beans
- 1 cup Bob Evans Wildfire Barbecue Sauce
- 1 3/4 cups fresh diced tomatoes*
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 to 4 dashes hot sauce to taste
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garnish Options
- 3/4 to 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup green diced onions
- *Drain excess liquid from tomatoes for thicker dip.
Crumble and cook sausage in a large skillet or soup pot, over medium-high heat until browned. Drain sausage. Add celery and onions to sausage and continue to cook over medium heat until vegetables are slightly tender and sausage is no longer pink. Add baked beans, barbecue sauce and mix well. Add tomatoes, garlic powder, hot sauce, salt and pepper to mixture. Simmer together for 5 to 10 minutes and serve in a large bowl. Garnish with cheddar cheese, sour cream and diced green onions on top if desired. Serve with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers.