Four-Pasta Beef Bake
- 8 cups uncooked pasta (4 different shapes)
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 (26-ounce) jars meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, green peppers, onions, and mushrooms over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Drain pasta and place in a large bowl; stir in the beef mixture, 2 jars of spaghetti sauce and eggs. Transfer to 2 greased 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking dishes. Top with remaining sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home magazine