- ¾ cup coconut flakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 24 Market Pantry® Raspberry & Vanilla Crème Sandwich Cookies
- 16 Market Pantry® Coconut Crème Sandwich Cookies
- 27 blueberries
- 9 strawberries, trimmed and halved
1. In a food processor, pulse ½ cup coconut until finely ground. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and confectioners' sugar and pulse until smooth. Transfer to a gallon-size heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Snip a small hole in one corner.
2. On a large, flat rectangular serving platter, arrange a line of 8 raspberry vanilla cookies. Arrange a line of coconut cookies above it. Repeat to form a 8x6 cookie grid, with the raspberry cookies in the top, middle, and bottom row.
3. Pipe a round of the coconut cream in the center of each cookie. In the top left corner, press 3 blueberries into each of the 9 cookies to make a square. Press a strawberry half into each cookie in the bottom row, sprinkle 2 tablespoons coconut on the row above. Repeat the pattern with the remaining strawberries and coconut.