- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 medium red bliss potatoes, boiled and cooled
- 1 large red bell pepper, roasted and cut into strips
- 1 head broccoli rabe, blanched and cooled
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream, beaten and mixed with salt, pepper, and dash crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup olives, pitted
- 4 tablespoons ricotta
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Heat olive oil in a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
Add potatoes, peppers, rabe, and saute. Combine eggs and cream, and cook for 2 minutes on a medium flame. Add olives, and place in an oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with a dollop of ricotta and sprinkle with fresh marjoram.