Fresh Cabbage Salad
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 1/2 cup julienned red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely slivered red onion
- 1 small bunch chives, cut into 2-inch lengths
In a bowl whisk together the vinegar, oil, Dijon, sugar, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
In another bowl, toss the cabbage, carrot, red pepper, red onion, and chives together lightly.
Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Vietnamese Crispy Carrot and Cabbage Salad with Sliced Chicken and Chile-Lime Marinade, Thai Marinated Beef Cabbage Salad with Warm Shallot Vinaigrette, Fresh Cucumber Salad, Easy Dinner, Stuffing Recipes, Easy Side Dish, Sauerkraut Recipes, Spinach Recipes, Tailgate Party Recipes