Fresh Grape Salsa
- 2 cups coarsely chopped California seedless grapes (use all three colors)
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup diced fresh chilies (or diced, canned Anaheim chilies)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro*
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon bottled hot pepper seasoning
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix well. Let stand at least one hour before serving. Drain off excess liquid before serving.
*¼ cup chopped fresh basil may be substituted.
Calories 38; Protein 0.6 g; Carbohydrate 9 g; Fat 0.3 g; 6% Calories from Fat; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 147mg; Fiber 0.7 g.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.