Fresh Herb Butter
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (any variety)
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Serving suggestions: Corn on the cob, steak, bread
Mix together the basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, zest, butter and some salt and pepper. Transfer to a piece of waxed or parchment paper and roll into a log or place in a small bowl. Refrigerate until firm. Slice and serve with fresh corn on the cob, steak or bread.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Lavender Fields Farm