- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (any variety)
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or lemon thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Serving suggestions: Corn on the cob, steak, bread
Mix together the basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, zest, butter and some salt and pepper. Transfer to a piece of waxed or parchment paper and roll into a log or place in a small bowl. Refrigerate until firm. Slice and serve with fresh corn on the cob, steak or bread.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.