Fried Halibut Sandwich
- 2 (8-ounce) halibut fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 kaiser or other large sandwich rolls, halved and toasted
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
Rinse fish and pat dry; set aside. In a shallow dish, stir together the flour, salt, and pepper to taste. Dip each fillet in the flour mixture to coat.
In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook the fish in the hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, and dill. Set aside.
Spread the dill mayonnaise evenly on the rolls. Place a fish fillet on each roll and top with tomato and onion slices
Thank you! your flag was submitted.