- 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup boiled potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup leftover cooked chopped ham, chicken, turkey or sausage
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, basil or cilantro
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar, Monterey jack or mozzarella
Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in potatoes and cook until golden brown. Add cooked leftover meat and toss to coat.
In a mixing bowl beat together the eggs and cream and season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet and stir in chopped herbs. Top with grated cheese and brown under broiler for about 2-3 minutes until the frittata puffs.