Fruit and Spice Bake
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground cardamom and cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground cloves, coriander and ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1/2 ripe pineapple, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 peaches, blanched, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 2 pears, peeled, cored and quartered
- Mint or vanilla ice cream, optional
- Fresh mint leaves, optional
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Combine the spices with the honey, butter and rum. Arrange the pineapple, peaches and pears in a 9-inch round pyrex baking pan. Drizzle spice mixture over the top and bake for 1 hour (bake while your family or guests are having dinner.)
Thank you! your flag was submitted.