Fruit Salad with Lemon-Lime Dressing
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 mango, peeled, stoned and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1 bunch mint, leaves only, coarsely chopped
- Tiny sprigs of mint, for garnish
In a large glass serving bowl or picnic container, combine all the fruits and toss very gently to mix. Sprinkle the lemon and lime juices, rum (if using), sugar and mint over the top and again toss gently to mix. Garnish with tiny mint sprigs before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.