Fruity Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons non-fat mayonnaise (recommended: Miracle Whip Free)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 2/3 cup canned Mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped cashews
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and orange juice in a nonreactive bowl. Add chicken, strawberries, kiwi, and oranges, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Serve on lettuce leaves, topped with cashews.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Green Papaya Salad and Lemongrass Chicken, BBQ Spiced Chicken, Salsa Salad and Pumpkin-Chipotle Polenta, Curried Chicken Salad Wraps, Orange Chicken Recipes, Baked Chicken Recipes, Chicken and Dumpling Recipes, Chicken Alfredo Recipes, Teriyaki Chicken Recipes, Chicken Chili Recipes