Fruity Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons non-fat mayonnaise (recommended: Miracle Whip Free)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 2/3 cup canned Mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped cashews
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and orange juice in a nonreactive bowl. Add chicken, strawberries, kiwi, and oranges, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Serve on lettuce leaves, topped with cashews.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Marilyn Anderson
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay