The salty pretzel of Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers perfectly complements this sweet-hot chutney dip, featuring fresh pears, fresh peaches and raisins.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 10 to 12 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves stripped and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Bartlett pears, peeled, cored and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 white peaches or peaches, peeled, pitted and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Freshy ground black pepper (optional)
- Keebler® Town House® Flipsides® Original crackers
2. Stir in pears, peaches and raisins. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper (if desired).
3. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 48 hours. Serve cold or at room temperature with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original crackers.