Fry Pan Pizza
- 23 ounces pizza dough
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Italian seasoning, for sprinkling (recommended: Connie's Pizza Secret Sprinkle)
- I small can pizza sauce (recommended: Connie's Pizza Sauce)
- 1 pound Italian sausage, sliced into rounds
- 1 (1-pound) package prepared spinach and artichoke dip
- 14 ounces grated mozzarella
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Roll dough into a 14-inch round. Brush a 14-inch skillet with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Lay dough out in pan. Spread with sauce. In a bowl, mix the sausage and dip until sausage is coated. Spread mixture evenly over pizza. Top with mozzarella. Bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Serve.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy Marc Stolfe
Recipe courtesy of Dave Lieberman