Fry Pan Pizza
- 23 ounces pizza dough
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Italian seasoning, for sprinkling (recommended: Connie's Pizza Secret Sprinkle)
- I small can pizza sauce (recommended: Connie's Pizza Sauce)
- 1 pound Italian sausage, sliced into rounds
- 1 (1-pound) package prepared spinach and artichoke dip
- 14 ounces grated mozzarella
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Roll dough into a 14-inch round. Brush a 14-inch skillet with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Lay dough out in pan. Spread with sauce. In a bowl, mix the sausage and dip until sausage is coated. Spread mixture evenly over pizza. Top with mozzarella. Bake until cooked through, about 30 minutes. Serve.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Marc Stolfe