- 2 cups watermelon cubes
- 2 white or donut peaches, pitted and cut into bite-sized pieces (use Bartlett pears, if peaches are out of season)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 fresh mint leaves, julienned
Combine the fruits in a bowl. Whisk together the lemon juice, sugar, and coconut milk in a small bowl. Toss the dressing with the fruit and the mint. Taste for sugar and lemon juice and chill until ready to serve, up to 10 hours.