- 3 tablespoons powdered gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups strawberry-banana juice, or another pink or red fruit juice of your choice
- 1 1/4 cups purple grape juice
- 1 1/4 cups orange or tangerine juice
- 8 to 10 small clear glasses, about 4 ounces (1/2 cup) each
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the gelatin over the strawberry-banana juice and set aside for 5 minutes. Warm in the microwave for 30 seconds or on the stove to dissolve the gelatin and strain the mixture into a small pitcher. Divide among your serving glasses and chill until set, about 30 minutes. Repeat the process with the purple grape juice, pouring it on top of the strawberry-banana jelly, and chill to set. Repeat the process with the orange juice, chill to set, and serve cold.