Garden Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
Mix carrots, celery, peppers, tomatoes, and green onion together in large bowl. Add the cooled pasta and mix together. Pour the dressing over mixture, add the Parmesan and mix well.
Chill before serving.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.