- Vegetable oil, for sauteing
- 1 (6 to 8-ounce) mahi-mahi fillet
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 -ounce unsalted butter, melted or cubed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large saute pan, heat the oil. Add the mahi and cook until the underside is golden brown. Turn the fish over and add the garlic, lemon juice, and white wine. Once the wine and lemon juice have cooked down, add the butter. Finish cooking and season with salt and pepper.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Paia Fish Market