- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
Garlic Herbed Sweet Potatoes
Peel and cut sweet potatoes into wedges. Place in aluminum foil, sprinkle with olive oil and wrap tightly. Place potatoes on grill to cook about 20 minutes. Remove from the grill and set aside.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.