For Crostini Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Arrange bread slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
4. Using about 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original Soft Spread, spread each slice of bread evenly.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
For Garlic Shrimp
1. Wash shrimp with water and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. In a saute pan, melt the remaining I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original Soft Spread over medium-high heat.
3. Add shrimp, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon lime juice.
4. Saute shrimp on both sides for about 3 minutes or until shrimp has turned pink and remove from heat.
For Mango Salsa
1. In a small bowl, combine mango, peppers, cilantro, honey, and the remaining lime juice and salt. Gently stir until everything is well incorporated. Set aside.
2. Arrange toast on a serving plate.
3. Top each toast with the mango salsa and place 1 shrimp on top of each.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Calories 120, Calories From Fat 15, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrates 21g, Sugars 2g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%
Courtesy of Emme Ribeiro for I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!®