Garlic Shrimp and Mango Salsa Crostini
- 24 slices (1/4 inch thick) French baguette
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original Soft Spread
- 24 medium fresh shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup red bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 3 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
For Crostini Toast
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Arrange bread slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
4. Using about 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original Soft Spread, spread each slice of bread evenly.
5. Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
For Garlic Shrimp
1. Wash shrimp with water and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. In a saute pan, melt the remaining I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Original Soft Spread over medium-high heat.
3. Add shrimp, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon lime juice.
4. Saute shrimp on both sides for about 3 minutes or until shrimp has turned pink and remove from heat.
For Mango Salsa
2. Arrange toast on a serving plate.
3. Top each toast with the mango salsa and place 1 shrimp on top of each.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Calories 120, Calories From Fat 15, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrates 21g, Sugars 2g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%
Cook's Note: You can make the mango salsa the day before and refrigerate until ready to use. While toast is baking, you can prepare the shrimp.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.