- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 1 (26-ounce) jar vodka pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Heat the tomato sauce with the cheese in a pot until the cheese has melted. Toss the pasta and tomato sauce together with the basil. Mix the bread crumbs with the melted butter.
Twirl small forkfuls of the pasta onto metal forks. Place them on a baking sheet and sprinkle some of the buttered bread crumbs onto each one. Put the pan under the broiler and broil for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until the bread crumbs are lightly browned. Make sure the handles of the forks are not directly under the heat source. Let cool for a minute and serve.