This is a great way to use whatever you have leftover in your refrigerator to make a healthy meal!
- 4 ounces cooked chicken breast, cut into strips (about 1/4 cup)
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup half-moon-sliced yellow squash
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil (substitute olive, vegetable, or canola oil)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 plum tomato, cored and quartered
Place all ingredients, except the tomato, into a large plastic bowl with tight-fitting lid and shake vigorously. Divide salad evenly among 2 bowls and top each with 2 wedges of tomato and serve.