- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- 4 slices zero-carb deli ham (about 1-ounce each)
- 4 slices zero-carb deli turkey breast (about 1-ounce each)
- 8 kosher dill pickle spears
Combine the cream cheese, dill, and green olives in a bowl and mix well with a fork.
Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on each deli meat slice, arrange a pickle down the center of each, and roll them up.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes to firm; then cut each roll into 3 slices and serve. May be made up to 1 day in advance.