- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute (recommended: Splenda)
- 1 ounce dry Champagne, optional
- 1/2 cup small cantaloupe balls
- 1/2 cup small honeydew melon balls
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/3 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- Strawberries and blueberries, for garnish
In a bowl, mix together the ricotta and 1 tablespoon sugar substitute. In a separate bowl, combine the Champagne with the fruit and 1 tablespoon sugar substitute.
Dampen the rims of 6 margarita glasses and roll in the shredded coconut to adhere around the rim. Place a couple tablespoons of fruit mixture in each glass, and top with a dollop of the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and pecans.
To garnish, stick a frill or sword pick with a strawberry and a couple blueberries on it in the top. There's a 1 drink limit!