Crab Salad in Endive Leaves
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 24 ounces crabmeat, drained, picked over
- 6 heads Belgian endive, trimmed, separated into spears
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
Whisk the vinegar, mustard, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in the oil. Add the crabmeat and toss gently to coat.
Arrange the endive spears on a platter. Spoon the crabmeat atop the endive spears. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis