Crusty Garlic and Herb Bread
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 loaf sourdough country white bread
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Oil the inside of the bowl of a mini food processor. Add the softened butter, garlic, cheese and herbs. Pulse until well combined.
Slice the bread into 1-inch thick slices. You will need 12 to 16 slices.
Spread the butter mixture onto 1 side of each bread slice. Arrange slices, butter side up and bake in the oven until lightly toasted, about 5 to 8 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray