Garbanzo Bean and Olive Tapenade
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup pitted black olives, such as kalamata
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1/2 large lemon)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Serving suggestion: Belgian endive leaves, crudite
In a food processor, combine the beans, olives, oil, parsley, lemon juice, honey, lemon zest, rosemary, and salt. Blend until smooth.
Spread the tapenade onto Belgian endive spears or serve as a dip with crudite.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Olive and Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade with Endive Leaves, Olive Tapenade Crusted Chicken and Quinoa with Roasted Garlic, Roasted Red Peppers and Basil, Tapenade of Anchovies, Black Olives, Capers and Parsley over Grilled Tuna Steak with Grilled Polenta, Deviled Egg Recipes, Shrimp Cocktail Recipes, Dip Recipes, Salmon Mousse Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Olive
Thank you! your flag was submitted.