Ginger-Peach Beer Cooler
- Three 12-ounce bottles chilled beer, light or mild, such as Modelo Especial (not dark beer)
- 3 cups (24 ounces) chilled peach nectar, such as bottled R.W. Knudsen brand or canned peach nectar
- 2 fresh peaches, pitted and cut into wedges or 5-ounces frozen peach slices, thawed
- 3/4 cup Ginger Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- Ginger Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- One 4-inch piece fresh ginger, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
DirectionsGinger Simple Syrup:
Place 1/2 cup water, the sugar and ginger in a small saucepan. Bring the syrup to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat and simmer until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Let the syrup cool completely, about 20 minutes. Strain before using.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.