Grilled Swordfish with Lemon, Mint and Basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (5 to 6-ounces each) swordfish steaks
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Brush the swordfish steaks with 2 tablespoons of the lemon and olive oil mixture. Grill the steaks until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side (depending on thickness of steaks). Transfer the steaks to plates. Spoon the remaining sauce over and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay