Italian Breakfast Skewers
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- 1/2 pound sweet Italian sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 pound pancetta, cubed
- 1/2 cup pineapple cubes, fresh or canned
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Arrange on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown on the edges and the pancetta is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis