Mascarpone with Raspberry and Pineapple
- 3 sheets phyllo dough (or 12 store bought phyllo cups)
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pineapple, canned or fresh
- 1/4 cup raspberry yogurt
- Small block chocolate, for garnish
- Special equipment: 2 1/2 to 3-inch cookie cutter, mini muffin tin
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Layer the phyllo sheets on top of each other. Using the cookie cutter, cut out 12 rounds and press them into the mini muffin tin. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, combine the mascarpone, pineapple, and raspberry yogurt in a small bowl and stir to combine. Spoon the mascarpone mixture into the phyllo cups. Using a vegetable peeler, shave some chocolate onto the top of the mascarpone mixture and serve.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Chocolate Mascarpone Pound Cake with Coffee Meringue Icing, Mascarpone and Marmalade Stuffed French Toast, Chocolate Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast with Strawberry Syrup, Fruit Dessert, Shortbread Cookie Recipes, Thanksgiving Desserts, Fruit Cheesecake Recipes, Angel Food Cake Recipes, Blue Cheese
Thank you! your flag was submitted.