Orecchiette with Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese
- 1 cup dried orecchiette pasta
- 2 cups Mediterranean-style mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes (packed in olive oil), chopped
- 1 tablespoon goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the water.
In medium bowl, mix the salad greens with the sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese, and Parmesan. Top with warm pasta and 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water. Toss to combine and wilt the greens. Season with a pinch each of salt and pepper, or to taste. Garnish with additional Parmesan, if desired, and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell
Recipe courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian