- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de Provence
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan (about 5 ounces)
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a blender, combine eggs, flour, salt, pepper, and herbs, milk, and cheese. Blend on medium speed.
Spray a mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the batter into the muffin cups, filling each cup 3/4 full. Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove popovers from muffin tin and cool on a wire rack. Save in a storage container to take to the picnic.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis