- 1/4 cup Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- One 1-pound bag frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1/2 cup peach liqueur or brandy, such as Matilde, DeKuyper or Bols
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chilled club soda
- One 750ml bottle chilled prosecco or other sparkling white wine
Puree the Simple Syrup and 2 cups of the sliced peaches in a blender until smooth. Pour the puree into a glass pitcher. Add the peach liqueur and lime juice. Add the raspberries, lime slices and the remaining peach slices. Stir to blend. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Just before serving, add the club soda and prosecco. Ladle the sangria with some of each fruit into large wine goblets and serve.
- 1 cup sugar