- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup whole milk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature, beaten
- 2 cups cooked rotelle pasta
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 packed cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups tomato-basil sauce, such as Giada De Laurentiis for Target Sauce
Preheat a broiler.
In a large bowl, mix together the cheese, milk, salt, pepper and eggs. Stir in the cooked pasta, peas and spinach.
In an ovenproof 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add the egg mixture. Using a flat spatula, gently press on the vegetables and pasta to form an even layer. Cook until the underside is golden brown, about 8 minutes. Place a plate, slightly larger than the skillet, over the pan. Using an oven mitt, invert the pan and place the pizza on the plate. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Slide the pizza back into the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
In a small saucepan, stir the tomato-basil sauce over medium heat until warmed through, about 1 minute.
Transfer to a serving platter and cut into wedges.
Serve the tomato-basil sauce alongside or as a dipping sauce.