Potatoes and Onions
- 2 pounds new potatoes (white, red, or Yukon gold), scrubbed and halved
- 1 pound cippolini onions, peeled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, toss together all of the ingredients. Spread the mixture in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake until the potatoes and onions are golden brown and cooked through, about 40 minutes. Serve immediately or cool and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator, reheating the next day in a preheated 400 degrees F oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee