Prosciutto and Carrot Bundles
- 2 carrots, shredded, about 1/2 cup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 whole fresh basil leaves
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
In a medium bowl, toss together the carrots, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Lay out the 4 slices of prosciutto. Top each with 1/4 of the carrot mixture. Place a basil leaf on top of each and roll the prosciutto up and around the basil and carrots. Secure the bundles with toothpicks and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis