Prosecco and Fruit Gelatin
- 1 (6-ounce) package raspberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups Prosecco or other sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries, not thawed
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Whisk the gelatin and boiling water in a medium bowl until the gelatin is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate until lukewarm, about 25 minutes. Stir in the Prosecco. Cover and refrigerate until the gelatin thickens but does not set, stirring occasionally, about 1 hour. Stir in the raspberries (bubbles will form in the gelatin mixture). Divide the gelatin among 6 Champagne flutes or individual dessert bowls. Cover and refrigerate until the gelatin is set, at least 2 hours and up to 2 days.
Dollop the mascarpone cheese atop each serving, then sprinkle the walnuts over and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis