Rib-Eye Steak with Black Olive Vinaigrette
- Rib-eye Steak:
- 1 2 -inch rib-eye steak, boneless
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Black Olive Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
For the Rib-eye: Preheat your grill pan on medium high heat. Coat the beef with olive oil and sprinkle with the Herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes a side until the meat is medium-rare, remove from heat, and allow to rest.
For the Black Olive Vinaigrette: Combine the olives, red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend until mixed. In a small pitcher combine the olive oil and vegetable oil. Drizzle the oil into the blender with the machine running. Transfer the vinaigrette to a serving dish. Stir in the parsley and serve with the rib-eye.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Rib-Eye Steak With Herb Butter and Charred Peppers, Rib Eye Steak with Roasted Grape-Red Wine Sauce and Creamy Parsnips and Potatoes, Rib-Eye Steak, Easy Main Dish, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Roasted Chicken Recipes, Beef Bourguignon Recipes, Dinner Party
Thank you! your flag was submitted.