Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Lemon-Parsley Aioli
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 10 min
- 20 min
- 4 to 6 servings
- 2 pounds fingerling or baby potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
For the potatoes: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. In a medium bowl, toss together the potatoes, oil, salt and cayenne. Place the potatoes cut side down on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake until the potatoes are golden brown and the potatoes are cooked through, about 20 minutes.
For the aioli: While the potatoes are roasting, in a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard and salt. Fold in the chopped parsley.
Serve the potatoes warm alongside the bowl of lemon-parsley aioli, for dipping.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis