Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Lemon-Parsley Aioli
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 10 min
- 20 min
- 4 to 6 servings
- 2 pounds fingerling or baby potatoes, scrubbed and halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves, chopped
For the potatoes: Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. In a medium bowl, toss together the potatoes, oil, salt and cayenne. Place the potatoes cut side down on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake until the potatoes are golden brown and the potatoes are cooked through, about 20 minutes.
For the aioli: While the potatoes are roasting, in a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard and salt. Fold in the chopped parsley.
Serve the potatoes warm alongside the bowl of lemon-parsley aioli, for dipping.
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay
Fillet of Halibut, served over Olive Oil Roasted Fingerlings, Topped with Pea Shoots and Blood Oranges
Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse