- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled, tail-on and deveined
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard: (recommended: Maille)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and herbes de Provence. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes each side. Transfer the shrimp to a serving platter.
Put the bowl of dipping sauce on a serving platter with the cooked shrimp.